Finishing is done by hand just as it was over a century ago. The relief has japanning to bring out the details. Will acquire a soft, statuary patina with time. Hand antiquing is offered to make the hardware look old at the time of installation.
Sold as a complete passage pocket door set with two pulls and one edge pull.
Images show the following finishes: Polished Bronze, Hand Antiqued Bronze
Oriental Small Pocket Door Set
- Polished bronze looks like 24 carat gold.
- Hand antiqued bronze has a darker patina.
- Edge pull measures 4"x 3/4"
- Oriental pocket door pulls measure 1-7/8" x 3-1/2"
- The pocket door pulls recess 3/8"
- The lip measures 1/8"
Matching Cupboard Knobs & More
Cabinet latches, shutter knobs, bin pulls and window lifts are just a few of the additional pieces offered in our Oriental hardware collection.